We are excited to be welcoming two students from the University of Strathclyde to the office who will be working with us over the coming months as part of the Experience of Practice Scheme. As part of the scheme they will gain valuable experience in practice during their architectural education, something we see as a fantastic opportunity for both student and practice and central to our ethos and continued involvement in architectural teaching and education.
We are Hiring!
O’DonnellBrown are looking for an experienced Architect, with a minimum of five years post Part 3 experience, to join our growing team in our leafy garden studio.
The role would initially involve supporting and coordinating the delivery of a large-scale residential project in Glasgow’s south side. You would be working collaboratively, as part of a highly motivated team, to design and deliver quality buildings.
We are an award winning, design led practice with high aspirations, and we are looking for people who feel they would be able to help us shape the future of the practice going forward.
• Five years post-Part 3 experience (minimum)
• Significant job running experience, ideally on major residential projects, from inception through to completion
• Talented designer with excellent detailing ability
• Experience to offer technical and design-led mentorship to less experienced members of the team
• CAD proficiency, 3D modelling skills and Adobe Creative Suite experience advantageous
• Confidence and experience to be client and contractor facing
• Self-motivated, driven and proactive
• Exceptional organisational and communication skill
• Ability to work well in a team and confidently as an individual
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV, with examples of your work, to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Friday 22nd February (midnight), with interviews taking place from week commencing Monday 25th February.