We are very pleased to receive planning consent for our Maxwell Road / Foundry housing scheme. A huge effort by all involved and very excited to see the scheme progress.
O’DonnellBrown are looking for an experienced Architect, with a minimum of five years post Part 3 experience, to join our growing team in our leafy garden studio.
The role would initially involve supporting and coordinating the delivery of a large-scale residential project in Glasgow’s south side. You would be working collaboratively, as part of a highly motivated team, to design and deliver quality buildings.
We are an award winning, design led practice with high aspirations, and we are looking for people who feel they would be able to help us shape the future of the practice going forward.
• Five years post-Part 3 experience (minimum)
• Significant job running experience, ideally on major residential projects, from inception through to completion
• Talented designer with excellent detailing ability
• Experience to offer technical and design-led mentorship to less experienced members of the team
• CAD proficiency, 3D modelling skills and Adobe Creative Suite experience advantageous
• Confidence and experience to be client and contractor facing
• Self-motivated, driven and proactive
• Exceptional organisational and communication skill
• Ability to work well in a team and confidently as an individual
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV, with examples of your work, to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Friday 22nd February (midnight), with interviews taking place from week commencing Monday 25th February.
Very pleased with our commendation achieved for our James Watt Place project. Huge thanks to our client and all involved with the scheme.
Excited to see progress at 37 James Watt Place
Delighted to say that we have achieved planning permission for our playground new build project for Seven Mills Primary School based on the Isle of Dogs in London
Delighted to announce that our Swanlea scheme designed for London Borough of Tower Hamlets won the Architects Journal Retrofit for Education. Hugely thrilled, particularly considering the competition!Read More
Very pleased to inform that both our Lawdale and Swanlea projects have been included in the 2015 Open House festival -